How Is Breast Augmentation Performed?
I specialize in breast augmentations that leave patients with a natural appearance. Many physicians place larger implants than patients initially want for fear of regret of not going larger after the procedure. However, I focus more on correct proportions and natural appearance because going larger can negatively impact breast tissue and future revisions become more difficult.
I use absorbable stitches so the patient can avoid the pain of removing the stitches later. The technology of implant manufacture has improved drastically, even over the past 5 years. I will help you to choose whether anatomic or round implants will provide you with the most satisfactory result. Even the newer round implants are able to produce a natural result. Below are photos that will show the natural results from my breast augmentations.
Breast Augmentation Before & After Photos
- 20 yr old - round implants
- 21 yr old - round implants
- 29 yr old - McGhan 350cc Anatomic Implants
- 32 yr old - conservative enlargement
- 24 yr old - breast shape improves after three months
- 34 yr old - breast shape improves after three months
- 24 yr old - breast shape improves for up to a year
- 40 yr old - breast shape improves for up to a year
- Augmentation with Anatomic Implants
- Pregnancy and implants
Schedule A Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about the breast augmentation procedure, contact the office of Dr. Woodward L. Coleman to schedule your consultation today. Our practice proudly serves San Antonio, TX and the nearby areas.